Thursday 24 November 2016

A blustery day

“ A Blustery Day”
The wind was really blowing this morning. I have always loved the wind. It was exciting as a child to watch Mother Nature raise her fierce head – I think I always hoped that it would mean no school. Later I think that I liked the fact that it kept the meek inside. My natural introversion loves the solitude of a storm. The immenseness of the wind is like a moving hand that is both steadying and then slaps you, waking you up. Life is the slow buffeting of the wind as it both moves and lifts my spirit but also makes me realize that I am very small - small and yet safe or maybe secure in the slow procession of our movement toward our next evolution of life. I am thankful for every day that I have the breath of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment